Skip to Main Content
iPro Holecutter :
- The new iPRO is now 1.5kg lighter for easier user experience
- Free demonstrations can be requested.
- The iPro is now more ergonomic with new Anti-Vibration custom moulded grips, giving the user a more dexterous feel whilst providing a solid grip when pounding the unit.
- New modified blade top and super smooth material to eliminate hammer contact issues and drive the blade easily without compacting the root zone.
Closer Tolerance engineering on the blade internals to ensure precision and reduce plug drop issues.
- Auto-locking handle system, balanced to carry straight after cutting.
- The stronger locking Easy Ratchet mechanism and redesigned case hardened internals, contribute to 50% less back strain on the user.
- 100% designed & manufactured by BMS in Luton, UK Suitable USGA and Push up Greens, inside or outside cutting blade options.
- Optional adjustable depth stop gauge, bolts into place for perfect repeatable plug swapping.
- Optional Docking Station protects your greens from sharp edges and prolongs the life of the blades when transporting or storing in the shed.
- Annual service, collection, repair and delivery service available, ask for details.